Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Bragging Rights

Old 12-09-2007, 02:27 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Bragging Rights

Your "Swept away by the ‘broom of God’" article makes me cry everytime I read it[][][]

Must be some happy moments out there somewhere?

Old 12-09-2007, 02:35 AM
1st Gear Member

Oh no, I know you minored in psychology at Stanford - I'm not going there girl!

Old 12-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawikathy

It relationships it just seems like nobody wants to put up with any of the others sh_t these days. You have all those dating websites, it's like being in a "candy" store, so easy to spit out a piece and try another and another and another.
Actually Kathy you are exactly right. Two different people go into a relationship whether its dating, living together or marriage trying to get and not give, its plain old selfishness. Its part of who we are, not part of who we were supposed to be in the begining. There is a way.

Old 12-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hmm, I see it as called equal rights. Put up or shut up or get out of the house on the relationship idea, KK.

Old 12-09-2007, 03:24 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

It relationships it just seems like nobody wants to put up with any of the others sh_t these days. You have all those dating websites, it's like being in a "candy" store, so easy to spit out a piece and try another and another and another.
Actually Kathy you are exactly right. Two different people go into a relationship whether its dating, living together or marriage trying to get and not give, its plain old selfishness. Its part of who we are, not part of who we were supposed to be in the begining. There is a way.

Deej, you're such an upbeat kinda guy!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:54 AM
1st Gear Member

Deej, good for you and I bet you're a great husband and dad. It's such a shame, all the good men are married... sigh!
Not true! your moment will come...

But uhh back on topic

1. Had a really bad accient last year that almost killed me and almost lost my right arm. Not really proud of it but nothing I can do. Made me a wise man fast! Humbling you know?

2. Achieved U.S.top 3 professional piper status this year!
3. I'm a pilot.
4. cant let all you whors on my secrets in just 4 days!

Old 12-09-2007, 05:00 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

dang, who is the biggest idiot? My mom for thinking that flying is safer than the track, or playing the air field????

Old 12-09-2007, 05:09 AM
1st Gear Member

all i can say is this. Go read the sexual misadventures thread im the number one poster on there OH YEAH

Old 12-09-2007, 06:33 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

dang, who is the biggest idiot? My mom for thinking that flying is safer than the track, or playing the air field????
It all depends on who else is in the planeor on the track

Old 12-09-2007, 04:50 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

I gave all I had. She got all that and a lot more. I didn't ask, want, or expect anything in return... but there is only so much you can give when you are completely tapped out... and then you are left to feel that none of it was ever good enough to begin with. That went on for 7 years...

She wanted more still - thought that if she made the decision on her own, without consulting me - to move halfway across the country for a "career opportunity", that I would follow. What followed instead were divorce papers. Between my best never being remotely good enough, and not involving me in the decision to make a major move across the country... well - if I am not part of the equation, I cannot be part of the answer or solution.

Where are all the good women at?

I guess my major accomplishment of most recent memory would have been surviving that, and re-finding myself, value in myself and my life. For a verrrrrrrry long time I was in the state of "is this all that I am? is this what my life is supposed to be?" Waking up from that dismal trance was a major, major accomplishment for me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bragging Rights