Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

'Babm is the new pres..

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 03:49 AM
1st Gear Member
Default 'Bama is the new pres..

think we're fuct?

many think so..

i'm not sure yet..

Last edited by whitehendrix; 11-05-2008 at 04:57 AM. Reason: i can't spell "'bama". nor can i change it, evidently.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:09 AM
1st Gear Member

I disagree and think he'll fight hard to fix our broken system of government. I don't think McCain would have done anything on his own and just stayed with the same old same old system that has been destroying us for 50 years. So many people said they didn't like Obama because he "didn't have experience" without actually thinking about what they were saying they wanted. So you say you want someone with more experience, that means someone that has been in the system so long they will do things the way they've been done for decades cause it's all they know. I'd personally rather have someone that's fresh to the system to shake it up and get new ideas and break the mold of how our "old white male dominant" system has been operating. And no, I'm not black, I'm just sick of how the old stuffed white shirt politics have been running us into the ground since WW2 and want something new.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:21 AM
1st Gear Member

+1 somb.

i also think that the whole you must be aincent to be a part of the govermant thing is bs to. im sick of a bunch of dust bags running the country. the people making our laws and telling us how to live are the same people that would probabily have a heart attack if i asked them to turn on and start playing my psp.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:43 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm still horse from cheering.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by sombo
I disagree and think he'll fight hard to fix our broken system of government.

Ha, Ha, Ha, thats the funniest post I read on any forum I checked tonight...Good luck with that.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Oh and you think that Mr Braindead McCain would have tried to do anything? Apparently you suck at reading people. Just watch their speeches, look at body language, facial expressions, the way they sound and the way they react and you'll see two polar opposites. McCain always stuttering and fidgeting and dancing around questions or completely contradicting himself on the same subject from one speech to the next. Obama, very direct, commanding, clear spoken, didn't dance around questions, had very few contradictions (he had them too, all politicians do to an extent) and high levels of confidence.

McCain = old school puppet

Obama = new school rebel

If you think he won't fight hard to change things then you're stupid. Thank you and have a nice day.

edited to omit saying things that could get me in trouble

Old 11-05-2008, 09:32 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm glad! Anything beats an old ancient molded mildewed *** rhumatism totin depressant Moth*r fucher like Mc Cain. A Bush puppet for sure!

Old 11-05-2008, 12:57 PM
1st Gear Member

I dont know im glad and I think he will do whats right,,, and man let me tell you what,, I was freaking hammered last night lmao

Old 11-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Ill only say that i think there are good chances "something will happen to him" If you know what i mean...... Too many old school redneck people in the country... Bet they beef up Secret Service.....

Old 11-05-2008, 01:11 PM
1st Gear Member

oh you know they will,, They will pretty much have to lol

Quick Reply: 'Babm is the new pres..