Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Armageddon

Old 01-10-2009, 09:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Ok - allow me to clarify -

He will never get to take the oath.

And the troops will be serving an ACTIVE military role and presence here on US Soil as if they were stationed somewhere like... Iraq, Bosnia, etc.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:27 AM
1st Gear Member

All i know is that I bought myself a new gun a month or so ago in preparation for this month. but i did get to see part of the marathon and got a good laugh at the top threat to the world.

Old 01-11-2009, 01:41 PM
1st Gear Member

I wont be surpised at anything that happens from now on till 2012

Old 01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by srobak
He will never get to take the oath.
Ok......Lets make a forum bet.

If he takes the oath you got to put sumthin of my choosing in your signature for say a week....if he does not, you get to do the same to me.

Wanna bet??

Old 01-11-2009, 07:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh yeah, this is going to be interesting! FM, when you win, make the signature insert really gay!
Buahahaha.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:21 PM
1st Gear Member

I am looking forward to this one.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
i think that there can be no anti christ, if there is no god or original christ in the first place. religion is bull****.
I'm sad for you KX.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:10 AM
1st Gear Member

I'll take the bet.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:12 PM
1st Gear Member

I think he'll take the oath - but after that all bets are off. I swear the way they are setting up security in DC doe the inaugruation is a recipe for disaster. one suicide bomber could take out thousands.

I also think that yellowstone could blow in the next few years. that would bring a mini ice age.

soo many posabilities but it doesn't get to me or depress me, my faith is firm. However it does move me to making preperations like stockpiling non perishable foods. Working on building up a 6 month supply right now, i'll turn it into a year supply if i have enough time before something bad goes down.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Good move Kohb! That is mainly the reason I bought this new place. It is way out of any big cities, and you do not want to be in a big city when the chit hits the fan.
This place also has a large pond directly behind the house with approximately 1 million gallons of fresh water. The house has a crawl space that is 4 foot high and the floor is totally concreted, so I can store all kinds of stuff that nobody will ever know about. And the crawl space is accessible from inside the laundry room.
It is also fairly flat and open all around so you can see them coming from a great distance away. This place also has a large garden spot, all kinds of fruit trees as well as a large grape arbor. And the pond is full of fish.
I am going to build a concrete underground shelter with at least 3 feet of soil over it, with a plate steel highly insulated door.
I also have plans for two windmills for alternate power to go with my existing gas generator system. Am also shopping for an underground fuel storage tank so I can keep at least 1000 gallons of gas on hand.
I am stock piling ammo for all of my guns cause it is going to be worth a fortune in a crises, as well as investing in gold and silver instead of money which is already down the tubes.
I am rapidly turning into a suvivalist, but I fugure it is better to be ready, than vulnerable.

Search this Thread