Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Armageddon

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 02:38 PM
1st Gear Member
Angry Armageddon

It has been Armageddon week on the Discovery channel all week, and I have been watching it. After watching and absorbing their theories all week, all I can say is how depressing. Yes it is very interesting, but after a week of this crap, It is almost too much.
Last night I started thinking that if I were a weak minded, or mentally unbalanced person, ( dont say it! ), I would be scared out of my freakin mind. Some people may not understand that these are only theories and predictions. This could have a profound affect on a lot of people considering how bad times are right now.
I guess that I am not sure they should be playing that on television right now. I am a survivor, and an optimistic person, so if this stuff comes close to getting me depressed, what is it going to do to people that are already suffering from the economy, and bad times in general.
Did any of you guys watch this on Discovery? Do you believe the theories presented?
I have decided to just save up, get ready, and load my guns! And of course just not worry about it.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:44 PM
1st Gear Member

I watched a little, doesn't bother me much. If you are doing the right thing there is nothing to be afraid of...and if you aren't there is nothing you can do anyway. I don't worry about the theories, when it happens, it will happen. Most of the theories are just as baseless as global warming. I wish there were such a thing as global warming, the cold sucks!

Old 01-09-2009, 02:47 PM
1st Gear Member

I watch the discovery channels all the time,, and I have my own therioes on things to come,, yeah I belive that some of the therioes can be true, i talk about it all the time,, I mean you cant rule nothing out.. and me I do belive that the world is going to end in my lifetime,, sad but its my belief,, i already plan on quit working new years 2012, So I dont know,, we will wait and see,, as far as the comets IDK about that,, yes it def. could happen, but Im more leaning towards a Nuclear war. So IDK,, ****s gettin bad across the world,, and our government keeps us blind,, and the blinder we are the less of a chance we are goin to know about it.. we are all screwed.

Old 01-09-2009, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Stockpile your guns and ammo. The Amero is coming, Obama will never take office, and military troops on domestic soil will happen this year.

Old 01-09-2009, 06:06 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JRock420
yeah I belive that some of the therioes can be true, i talk about it all the time,,

Sounds like the weed talkin' bro

I used to have lots of deep conversations about this stuff as well, turns out things are a little more clear now. After traveling around and seeing how the rest of the world is, this is nothing new. We just catch a glimpse of how other societies really are sometimes. Trust me, the government is not keeping you in the dark, there are very few conspiracy theories that are true. The truth is out there, you just have to leave the comfort of the conspiracy theories behind, stop blaming "the man", and go see how good we actually have it to make sense of everything. That is what scares me about "the messiah" and his people controlling everything...they are so damn naive. The people we are fighting now are not misunderstood, they want to kill us/hate our entire way of life. Talking to them and appeasing them will not fix things, it will only buy them time to make the next attack much worse.

P.S. Jrock, only the first part (weed comment ) is directed toward you, the rest is just a general statement about how things are going now...

Old 01-09-2009, 06:27 PM
1st Gear Member

All those people that hate us, need the weed!

Old 01-09-2009, 06:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by zzrick
That is what scares me about "the messiah" and his people controlling everything...they are so damn naive. The people we are fighting now are not misunderstood, they want to kill us/hate our entire way of life. Talking to them and appeasing them will not fix things, it will only buy them time to make the next attack much worse.

yup, god hates them, so we must please him by killing them all, and if we die he will give us (what, like 47?? 57... i dont remember) virgins to be with forever.

retarded.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:22 AM
1st Gear Member

Ive been watching it myself the whole week. I honestly htink obama is the anticrhist. And srob is absoultly right the amero is coming

Old 01-10-2009, 02:51 AM
1st Gear Member

i think that there can be no anti christ, if there is no god or original christ in the first place. religion is bull****.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:38 PM
1st Gear Member

This ought to be a fun thread...we got BOTH Politics AND Religion.

Originally Posted by srobak
Stockpile your guns and ammo. The Amero is coming, Obama will never take office, and military troops on domestic soil will happen this year.
Scobak, you're a little paraniod

Obama will take office in just a few days, no biggie. You know dems never get nuthin done, they just talk a lot and want to start another study on it.

What has Congress done since getting a majority?? Only thing I can think of is that they upgraded their menu at the cafeteria and gave themselves a pay raise.

Oh yeah, scro....we already got troops on us soil...they are called military bases, and I would rather have them here than in say Germany. Thats a waste of cash.