Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

3am Adventure Results (BAD)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 08:24 PM
1st Gear Member
Default 3am Adventure Results (BAD)

So a friend of mine from the got3800 meet Robert with a mildly modded regal followed me back to michigan to hang out for the night/day after my trip to chicago for the meet. Well last night around 230-3am we were cruising around 28th street (right in front of ZZP) and this Ford Taurus SHO trys showing off, so i catch up to him and just toyed with him, didnt intend to race him or anything, just show him whos boss and what a regal can do, well it ended up being i pass him at a higher rate of speed than posted, cops charged me with street racing. Never once did i say it was racing, they just assumed it was because they watched me toy with him. So i got my first ticket last night. Acually TWO tickets, one for "Driving Without Due Care/Caution" and one for "No Proof of Insurance". Insurance one will be settled easy because Robert is faxing me a copy of the new proof of insurance, but the other ticket, is a HUGE ticket, likely $200+ and 4 points on my licence (at 7 you lose your licence). When the cop pulled me over he whipps his gun out, points it in my face and yells to shut the car off and give him the keys, he thinks im gonna run, obviously i cant since im in a locked parkinglot with only one exit and he is blocking it, so what an idiot, but after he gets my info and stuff, writes the tickets, comes back, THROWS the keys at me and says Street Racing is dangerious, and your a dumbass for doing it, and you could have gotten someone killed and all this other crap, never once did he give me a chance to speak and explain myself, but owell, it was an experience, so word of advice, DONT "Toy" with other cars when you know your faster, itll turn out real bad. Here are some wonderful pictures.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

3 am?? damm my old *** is in bed...lol well good luck with ur ticket it's a doosey for ur first one.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:07 PM
1st Gear Member

I think the funniest part is the fact that a Regal was racing a Taurus

Old 09-29-2008, 09:14 PM
1st Gear Member

Can't have any fun anymore! Ouch that a bummer, but he had to pull out his gun? I guess better safe than sorry on his part. Damn crazy kids!

Old 09-29-2008, 11:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear about the tickets man, cops just take the fun out of everything!

Old 09-29-2008, 11:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Merdox
I think the funniest part is the fact that a Regal was racing a Taurus
lmao

sorry about the tickets though.

Old 09-30-2008, 12:35 AM
1st Gear Member

hey man that Regal is just like my old GTP, except not as much mods, same drivetrain and everything, its a W-Body, but damn did i walk all over that Taurus, i played with him lol.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:39 AM
1st Gear Member

damn, that sucks. i hate hardass cops like that... do what you can to challenge it/ get it dismissed in court. maybe the cop did something wrong and you can get off on a technicality. either way good luck with it.

and hopefully you learned your lesson: nothing good ever comes when a taurus is involved.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:19 AM
1st Gear Member

yo Jay! wtf were thinking man? lol sheeeesh!

Old 10-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Everyones alive, so no comment.

Quick Reply: 3am Adventure Results (BAD)