Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

25 year sentance for a guy that killed a biker!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 04:13 AM
1st Gear Member

hehe I'm a texter and a driver. Thank God for multitasking!!!

Old 08-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

You are 23 more times likely to be in an accident by doing so.

Old 08-11-2009, 04:23 AM
1st Gear Member

I'll take my chances. But i'm sure its more likely to be involved in an accident on a motorcycle than it is texting.

Old 08-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Watch out for those drunk drivers and people texting. They are 23 times more likely to hit you.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Worst I saw was a lady driving a large RV on a motorway. She was steering with her elbows and knitting. Maybe she thought the sat nav display was a knitting pattern lol.

Rob

Old 08-11-2009, 02:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
hehe I'm a texter and a driver. Thank God for multitasking!!!
test have proven that a person who text and drive is more likely to get into an accident than a drunk driver.

IMO (and many others)texting and driving is worse. Its not something to brag about. sorry to be negitive thats just how i feel.

Old 08-11-2009, 04:55 PM
1st Gear Member

See, I have a problem with statistics; I always have. You can throw statistics at someone all day but the statistics are only as good as the group tested. The test group is based off the average person. I really have a problem being compared to the average person since I have paperwork to prove otherwise. To me, that is an insult on my abilities and intelligence - as it should any other person with above average capabilities. But to each his own I suppose. It is your right to believe each statistic and information thrown at you from supporters/aggressors to support their cause. Either way you choose, there is a sense of inaccuracy in the information you are receiving.

Old 08-11-2009, 05:21 PM
1st Gear Member

True dat! Chiksta is in a league of her own! And obviously highly intelligent.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:19 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
See, I have a problem with statistics; I always have. You can throw statistics at someone all day but the statistics are only as good as the group tested. The test group is based off the average person. I really have a problem being compared to the average person since I have paperwork to prove otherwise. To me, that is an insult on my abilities and intelligence - as it should any other person with above average capabilities. But to each his own I suppose. It is your right to believe each statistic and information thrown at you from supporters/aggressors to support their cause. Either way you choose, there is a sense of inaccuracy in the information you are receiving.
Of course, every single one of the people tested thought the same thing. End result? 23 times more likely to cause an accident. Some innocent person or family will likely eventually pay the price for your arrogance.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nobrakes
Of course, every single one of the people tested thought the same thing. End result? 23 times more likely to cause an accident. Some innocent person or family will likely eventually pay the price for your arrogance.
We'll just have to see about that. On that note, some innocent person or family may pay the price for the one driver error you make because you are human and make mistakes. Don't throw statistics at me when you are just as vunerable to the same scenarios as I am.

Oh an btw,

When I wake up in the morning, I **** excellence. Its hard being me!

Love ya Worlok! hehe

Quick Reply: 25 year sentance for a guy that killed a biker!