Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

**WARNING - NEW DATE RAPE DRUG IS OUT ***

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 10:34 PM
1st Gear Member
Default **WARNING - NEW DATE RAPE DRUG IS OUT ***

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up Golf Courses" in the phone book.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:30 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: **WARNING - NEW DATE RAPE DRUG IS OUT ***

STOP WARNING THEM!!! Damn I hope the b/f doesn't read that!

Old 11-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ahh is that your trick DG....lol

Old 11-09-2006, 12:46 AM
1st Gear Member

beer and handcuffs....works everytime!!!

Old 11-09-2006, 12:55 AM
1st Gear Member

ROFL

Old 11-09-2006, 02:15 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DevilGirl

beer and handcuffs....works everytime!!!
DG you can handcuff me with out giving me beer.. Ill even let you beat my with the asp

Old 11-09-2006, 07:58 AM

Thanks a lot man. The cops are good for something after all I guess, other than giving me unwarranted traffic tickets. I try not to think in those terms about women, but I've heard these kind of horror stories about guys being sucker-punched by girls before so I tread a little more cautiously than I otherwise might and keep a pair of boxing gloves near-by, just in case. As near as I can remember I never had a fortune to be swindled out of and I actually do remember every girl I've ever had sex with(as good-looking, smart and humorous as I am there really aren't that many) and they all managed to achieve an objective rating of 'decent-looking' at worst, could hold intelligent conversations with me and seemed(I did say seemed) to be normal human beings just like me. But again, thanks for passing on the timely reminder before those office holiday parties start happening, the egg-nog starts overflowing from the punch bowl and the mistle-toe is stuck over the doorway.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Default <laugh> You said it DevilGirl!!!

Bastards are privy to our plans now. I personally like to utilize the alcohol+kinky sex+cooking with lots of red meat method of ensarement.

Hilarious post, btw.

Old 01-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: <laugh> You said it DevilGirl!!!

Well I know how I like my red meat done. but I better not post it here. I would get kicked off for sure. LOL