My sister in law went down on me last night!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 02:36 AM
Default My sister in law went down on me last night!!

So now that I've got your attention and have attracted all the sicko's. My sister in law has been talkin about getting a bike so I said "hey lets go out tonight and ill show you how to ride." She was doin fine I was just pushing her in neutral with the bike off and then she was doin some riding on her own in "the friction zone." Then back to pushin her cause she was getting a little frazzled, then she goes to put her foot down, it skips she panics and there goes my bike on the ground. Her leg was pinned under it, so I ran over and lifted the bike up. What I hear from her is "o my god, o my god." I'm thinkin o no she's hurt, then she continues "o my god your bike." To which I say, "yes but are you ok?" She was and I explained that's the reason I bought a cheap bike so if it went down I wouldn't have to kill anyone. So there's the story of my sister in law going down on me.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Default RE: My sister in law went down on me last night!!

HAHAHA...too damn funny

Old 10-11-2006, 03:57 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

My guess is that this thread will have the all time highest forum "viewed" count by morning

Old 10-11-2006, 04:23 AM

good for u dude and not getting mad u handled ur self like a real man and u were concerned about her more than the bike i got alot af resp\ect for u

Old 10-11-2006, 04:50 AM

Thanks V I appreciate that. We gotta get together sometime, although looks like this season is pretty much done eh? But my god the weekend was gorgeous.

Old 10-11-2006, 08:48 AM
1st Gear Member

My own selfishness keeps me from letting other people ride my bike(s). I will and have let an experienced rider on my bike. Before I had my license, I had to have my co-worker ride it to the dmv to get it titled for me.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

yea, that title will bring alot of people to this topic, i was just curious on the story behind it....

but at least she was ok, ill let almost anyone take a ride on it, off road though, the asphalt is a little hard, my bike has been dropped like half a dozen times at least, but its no ninja...

Old 10-11-2006, 02:38 PM

So did she get hurt?

Old 10-11-2006, 02:38 PM

I meant your bike lol..............

Old 10-11-2006, 03:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Live2Ride

So did she get hurt?
Bikes ok. I didn't make a big deal out of it at the time but when I got home and she had left I went over over it with a magnifying glass, its good. As for my sister in law she's on her second day off from work cause her leg hurts. Now normally taking time off work means you're really sick or hurt but she works for the government so they pretty much ask you take days off and us guys pay for it. As for 65 views in 12 hours, is that a record?[sm=massbounce.gif]

Quick Reply: My sister in law went down on me last night!!