New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

newbee

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Default RE: newbee

my pic was all wrong, but max helped me through it as i see everyone seems to help and be real friendly. yes i will take a piece of that there pie. pass it over i am hungry

Old 04-05-2006, 11:13 PM

correction. that would be mad kaw. sorry didnt mean to butcher your name.lol. thanks all for the compliments lots of tlc as you all know when it comes to self mods. see you all in the zx6 forum.

Old 04-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Odimus

mmmmmmmmm....pie.........
Oh no! Here we go with the pie again! Hey MK - time for pie!!!

Old 04-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

mmmmmmm PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blue where's my PIE!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 04-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

mmmmmmm PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blue where's my PIE!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]
[sm=oopssign.gif] I ate it!! Sorry, I'll have to make another one, god I love pie!

Old 04-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

[sm=oopssign.gif] I ate it!! Sorry, I'll have to make another one, god I love pie!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 04-06-2006, 07:34 PM

hey dont forget about the newbee. still have not got my piece. pass a glass of milk too.

Old 04-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: kaggriff

hey dont forget about the newbee. still have not got my piece. pass a glass of milk too.
Notstock's in charge of the milk around here........but the way he handles it, you'll more than likely get in spit at ya instead of in a glass But don't worry, plenty of pie to go around.......and ribs too! (After reading a few of the older posts, you'll see what I mean!)

Old 04-06-2006, 08:05 PM

change of mind after that thought pass on the milk. just pie for me. looks like i miss all the action on the forum at night. kinda slow in the day time.

Old 04-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: kaggriff

change of mind after that thought pass on the milk. just pie for me. looks like i miss all the action on the forum at night. kinda slow in the day time.
its not too bad during the day - gives ya a chance to catch up on things! I find in about an hour it usually gets interesting here!

Quick Reply: newbee