New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

new enthusiast

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Default RE: new enthusiast

Hey bro that ZX9 is tight.But have you ever ridden a liter bike before?The 500 will slap you if you disrespect it,but that ZX9 will have your kidneys for breakfast,your face for lunch,and your *** for dinner.Think about it.If you want something you won't grow out of try an older model ZX6.But I ain't your dad so go the way you want,just buy the best leathers you can get.But if you truly have respect and can keep your hand out of it (which I doubt because I can't) then get it.Atleast it's not a ZX10.And I know how it is when your looking at a starter bike then you look over and see those Superbikes.Just be carefull

Old 05-18-2006, 04:15 AM

is that body style only on a zx9? or do zx6s look like that

Old 05-20-2006, 12:36 AM

The good thing about Kawasaki is that every model they make is different ,so no it's only the ZX9.Suzuki makes all there CR look the same except for the Bird.

Old 05-20-2006, 04:17 AM
1st Gear Member

take a look at the spinners

my 2004 636 was my first bike and I love it. Gotta take that MSF course and gotta wear gear; at least a helmet and some gloves that are double cuffed and go up your wrist!
Check out the gloves I enclosed, these are the ones I have and I took a spill in the rain the other day and even though my wrist hurts, all my skin is intact!! I love these babys!!!

WELCOME!