New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

KLX250S rider

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: KLX250S rider

Here is this better?[8D]

Hey Dan, welcome to the forums. Tacoma huh? I get over there a couple of times a year, I'm over on the Olympic Peninsula. Maybe we'll get to ride together one of these days. I'm thinking of a trip to Tahuya State Forest over by Bremerton. Now onto your questions: There are several options out there, but when I bought my bike back in November of 05 the Muzzy was really the first one to step up to the plate and offer one.

Since then and I will probably miss one, but Big Gun, Two Brothers, Muzzy, hmmm lets see I guess I forgot the other ones, but that should head you in the right direction, and the Jetting I had installed is the DynoJet kit for the KLX 300. There are a lot of good answers to your questions, and don't forget the search feature on this site, just put in a word, and then click on the area you want to search in and hit OK, there will be so much information that it will make your head spin.

Again welcome to the site, hang around, share ideas and pictures when you can and just generally enjoy the KLX for the great bike it is.I think there is a common parts used list in the sticky in the KLX section, although it probably needs updated real bad. Good luck, although I dont' believe in that. Peace.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

toatally when moles see other moles join they go nuts.
Yes we do, thats because we RULE!!!!!! And the numbers don't lie. I bet its been 10-1 new moles over new slabs in the last 2 years. Don't hate man.[8D]

Old 04-09-2008, 07:54 PM
1st Gear Member

that's more like it.

ORIGINAL: deej

Here is this better?[8D]

Hey Dan, welcome to the forums. Tacoma huh? I get over there a couple of times a year, I'm over on the Olympic Peninsula. Maybe we'll get to ride together one of these days. I'm thinking of a trip to Tahuya State Forest over by Bremerton. Now onto your questions: There are several options out there, but when I bought my bike back in November of 05 the Muzzy was really the first one to step up to the plate and offer one.

Since then and I will probably miss one, but Big Gun, Two Brothers, Muzzy, hmmm lets see I guess I forgot the other ones, but that should head you in the right direction, and the Jetting I had installed is the DynoJet kit for the KLX 300. There are a lot of good answers to your questions, and don't forget the search feature on this site, just put in a word, and then click on the area you want to search in and hit OK, there will be so much information that it will make your head spin.

Again welcome to the site, hang around, share ideas and pictures when you can and just generally enjoy the KLX for the great bike it is.I think there is a common parts used list in the sticky in the KLX section, although it probably needs updated real bad. Good luck, although I dont' believe in that. Peace.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:24 AM
1st Gear Member

lmao..

welcome to KF man!!

Old 04-10-2008, 12:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to KF