New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.
View Poll Results: Do you think he should get a R1 or even be alowed to drive?
Yes to both
0%
No to R1 Yes to driving
11.11%
No to both
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Help!!! my friend is a Moron

Old 03-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Question Help!!! my friend is a Moron

hello my name is Tyler(im 19) and i am in need of some help with a friend of mine named John(hes 21)! in December of 2008 my friend John (a selfproclaimed master-mechanic) bought a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. around 2-3 weeks later me and my friend lewis were with him we were in a truck and he was on his bike and him being an idiot started showing off racing down the street going 60mph in a 25 and hit a pothole and swerved and crashed! lewis and I rushed over to him and helped him up. he had been wearing his helmet but not his motorcycle jacket because he said it was too hot.

we put him in the passenger seat of lewis' truck and tried to take him to the hospital the idiot kept jumping out of the truck saying we cant leave his bike so we forced him back into the truck and spent about an hour getting his bike in the back of the truck the whole time he was losing blood by the time we got to the hospital he was passed out in the passenger seat so we got him in and found out he had broken his left leg and gotten some pretty horrible road rash when he finally woke up he told us "I'm never riding that bike again."

a few months later he still had his cast on but was moving around alot better now so he started working on his bike when he finally got it driving straight again he started riding it again with his cast still on and i asked him "do you have a death wish" but he just laughed probably thinking i was joking after he finaly got the cast off a month or two later he started working for firestone as a mechanic 3-4 months after he started working there he was out picking up a part on his bike and some 60-70 year old man runs a stop sign and turns in front of him he then hits the back of the car and flies off his bike this time not wearing his helmet nor his jacket (the reason was he was greasy from work and didnt want to get his jacket or helmet dirty(when he is telling me this i am thinking WTF? ARE YOU CRAZY OR DO YOU REALLY HAVE A DEATH WISH?!!!

but i kept quiet this time he didnt have any broken bones but had even worse road rash(and after that i told him the injuries were his fault and he said how? and i said if you would have had your helmet or jacket on you would have had no injuries and you know what he told me but then his helmet would have been all scratched up and he would have had to buy another one(seriously its not a hat that you wear around to look pretty its protective gear to keep your head from crtacking open) and then a couple of months ago he told me he was planning on getting a 2010 Yamaha YZF-R1 but i hoped he was joking because he had already wrecked twice on the ninja from speeding or being stupid he will probably get himself killed with this R1

also i dont even know how hes getting this R1 when i dont even think hes paid off his ninja yet and i confronted him about this but he wont even listen to me(but he did say one thing to me "If God wanted me to die I would have died already" seriosly for him to say that to me one of the wrecks had to have givin him brain damage)

so i figured maybe if i post on here and show him what other people that dont even know him think he might listen so i ask everybody who reads this what is their opinion

DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD GET A R1 OR EVEN BE ALOWED TO DRIVE?

YES / NO

Old 03-08-2010, 08:27 AM
1st Gear Member

wall of text.

Just make sure he's an organ donor. There's a reason they are called squid.

Old 03-08-2010, 01:39 PM
1st Gear Member

You could take out a life insurance policy on him with yourself as beneficiary.

Rob

Old 03-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

can i have his stuff when he dies?

Old 03-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Well I tried to break it up a little, but the spelling errors and punctuation gave me a headache. LOL Welcome to the forums man!

Old 03-08-2010, 03:04 PM
1st Gear Member

Maybe he should get a KLX and ride some off road, at least that way when he crashes it will only be a tree he hurts.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:27 PM
1st Gear Member

I wont tell him not to ride, but dont ride stupid. You WILL die on any bike whether its a 250 or a 1000 if you dont respect the machine, the speed, and the 3 tons of SUV that cant see past the windsheild. I dont care if he rides or what he rides, but he wont be riding with me.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Prom
I wont tell him not to ride, but dont ride stupid. You WILL die on any bike whether its a 250 or a 1000 if you dont respect the machine, the speed, and the 3 tons of SUV that cant see past the windsheild. I dont care if he rides or what he rides, but he wont be riding with me.
this. I refuse to ride with some of my co-workers because they routinely do well over 100mph and cut in and out of traffic. I like to drive fast at times but there are places to do it, Chicago traffic is not one of them.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Tell him this: As much as you would like to keep your friendship with him, you don't want to ride with him anymore. Two reasons:

1.) He's a danger to himself, you and all around at the time
2.) If he's gonna kill himself, you would rather hear about it than to witness it first hand

The way he reacts will give you a clear picture as to what you should do.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Tell him this: As much as you would like to keep your friendship with him, you don't want to ride with him anymore. Two reasons:

1.) He's a danger to himself, you and all around at the time
2.) If he's gonna kill himself, you would rather hear about it than to witness it first hand

The way he reacts will give you a clear picture as to what you should do.
well said.

Jeremy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help!!! my friend is a Moron