New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:10 AM
Default Hello

Hi, My name is Tiffany. My husband and I own our own businesses. We have a machine shop where we do a lot of cylinder boring, sleeving, porting, complete engine building and more... We also have a small ATV salvage. We have a few and are always looking for more good bargains. So, that is what led me to here. Anybody in need of work, have any bikes or atvs to sell, or looking for some parts. We also have a 2 Stroke Central forum where anybody and everybody is welcome.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Welcome, Tiffany. A good machine shop is very difficult to find, anymore. Where are you located? (Not looking for personal info here; maybe a website or Twitter/Facebook page or link?)
Glad to have you with us. Please jump in on the technical questions which pop-up; you can be a great resource.......which will hopefully increase your business traffic, too!
While we don't condone baldface "HEY, BUY MY STUFF!!" here, we really do encourage Kawasaki-related service tips and knowledge. Thanks for the invite.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Hi Tiffany,
I perused your website yesterday and couldn't find a business location listed on the site. Just a suggestion, as that information may help bring in some business.

Welcome. Like Jeff said, looking forward to hearing input to help us out around here.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Default Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks for the welcome guys. That is what we like to share the knowledge that we have and learn from others as well.

We have several sites our Matt Hatfield Racing I'm still working on it so, more will be added everyday as I can. Home

We have Home This is our salvage we are trying to grow and we are always looking for good finds.

Our forum is 2 Stroke Central It is only a couple months old but my husband works hard to try and build threads and answer a lot of technical questions.

My husband is an awesome engine builder (not just saying that because I have to, lol) he really knows his stuff. He has taught me a lot.

I also build and manage the site for Royal ATV Trails. A great place to ride in Clarkson, KY with over 500 acres of trails. I'm still working on this site everyday that I can, so, you just have to keep checking back.

We are located in Clarkson, KY. We are a small shop right now but we are getting our name out there and one day we'll be bigger.

Old 10-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Welcome to KF and good luck with the new shop. While visiting our KF community, enjoy the reads and feel free to participate. There are some good reads in here that will assist you in your shop endeavor most likely.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the site.