New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

Another New member!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 11:53 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Another New member!

Well I'm a new member... on yet ANOTHER forum... my gf is on this forum as well... she has an... '08? or '09? ninja 250... she actually bought my bike too hahaha! (i'm pretty lucky). An '09 ER-6N... basically she bought her bike with a "kawasaki card" and she has 2 years before they bend her over with high APR... my bank was going to bend me over to get a loan, and I'd have to put 30% down and all that who-ha, so it was actually cheaper to put it on her card... Now I have 4.7%apr for the next 2 years... until it jumps to 20% or something ridiculous... Also her insurance was cheaper then mine for some reason so we're sharing that... I owe a lot to her...

So far I have about 350 miles on it, so I'm enjoying the low speeds and getting used to the bike (have to break it in... under 4k is torture). It's a very comfortable bike too. My best friend has a Suzuki SV650... Apparently he hates Kawasaki, but I don't care... First bike I drove was a '78 Honda hobbit (moped)... Don't hate... I was 15!... Then a couple years ago I bought an '89 Yamaha xt600 on/off road bike... It was a blast... I drove it around Boston for a summer... Then traded it for a car. have since sold the car, and been longing the bike scene... and seeing as my best friend and my gf both have bikes... I figured I had better get one.
I'm bored at work... So here's a list of forums I'm on:
www.vwvortex.com
www.vtrides.com
www.mysubie.com
www.legacygt.com
www.bimmerforums.com
www.newenglandsubarus.com
(I'm missing some too... pretty sad)
I own a '97 M3 and an '08 Legacy Spec B.... I'm trying to sell the BMW to pay for the bike so if anyone on here is looking to buy a BMW... See what I got.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the Kawi Family!!!

Old 08-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

welcome to KF? who is your gf?? and if she's complaining about creepy stalker dudes on here she must mean deej

Old 08-31-2009, 12:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Aznchica119 is my gf... and no she hasn't told me about any stalkers (YET) But majority of the other forums I'm on... a girl lets it be known that she's a girl and she instantly gets bumped up on the top "peg"... instant nice treatment... haha this one kid he's in a majority of the forum's I'm on... and whenever a girl pops up he instantly tries to be her friend... freak'n hilarious to read the crap that piles out of his mouth haha

Old 08-31-2009, 02:45 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ok Aznchica is ur lady, cool. yeah the leg humping gets pretty bad on sum forums. don't pay no attention to my sig....LOL how is she liking the 250??

Old 08-31-2009, 03:54 PM
1st Gear Member

better now that the carb restrictor plate BS was removed... still stinks that she dropped it before she got the frame sliders.... that would have saved both her fairings... oh well... at least it doesn't look THAT bad... she goes faster then I do... but I'm on a 4k rpm limit... only 150 more miles! Then I can go a little bit faster.
I wish my bike had a MPG meter on it... that would be nice to see.

Old 08-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

oh yeah she dropped it it i forgot. did she inquir to the ins company how much it would be to fix? just pay the deductible right?

Old 08-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Welcome to KF and congrats on the GF. hahaha

Old 09-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the forums. Most of these guys are harmless. The problem is that it changes from day to day so that you never know who to trust.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by hoedogg
welcome to KF? who is your gf?? and if she's complaining about creepy stalker dudes on here she must mean deej

WHAT!!!! Wow, look I found a quarter down here while I was under the bus...WOW

Quick Reply: Another New member!