How is everyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 10:16 PM
1st Gear Member
Default How is everyone?

Haven't been here in a long time. I had a 250s several years ago and used to post on here a little. I only had it for a few months since I upgraded to a 450 almost right away. Got into a few fights with Iowaguy, then haven't posted much since.

Anyone from Michigan still in here? I'd like to find a few peeps from around here to ride with this spring and summer. I still keep in contact with another guy I met on here - we ride Up North once in a while. Other than that, I pretty much ride by myself. So if anyone is interested, give me a shout.

Dan

Old 03-06-2015, 10:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Iowaguy aka muffler king? Sheesh.
I started after he was booted, or near that time. He was a professional DBag.

Old 03-06-2015, 10:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by IDRIDR
Iowaguy aka muffler king? Sheesh.
I started after he was booted, or near that time. He was a professional DBag.
Yeah, he was a rotten little bastard. I just looked back through my old posts, and about half of them were arguing with that retard.

Old 03-06-2015, 11:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Honestly The Iowa guy stuff was entertaining to read some of the time, but yeah a real D-bag. Seems like the board here isn't nearly as active as it used to be.

Old 03-08-2015, 01:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Dan, I'm in Southeast Michigan, just north of Monroe. Where about do you go riding up north? I'm up for any kind of dirt riding whether its dirt roads or trails, Fred.

Old 03-08-2015, 04:32 AM
1st Gear Member

I am in SE Wisconsin, we like to ride the U.P. do you ever make it that far north? Off road paradise, unless you hate sand!

Old 03-08-2015, 12:06 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by dan888
Honestly The Iowa guy stuff was entertaining to read some of the time, but yeah a real D-bag. Seems like the board here isn't nearly as active as it used to be.
It is winter and extreme cold and snow has hit the states that normally would run in the winter as well this year.

That or everyone's figured out the KLX...

Old 03-08-2015, 12:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1994klr250
Dan, I'm in Southeast Michigan, just north of Monroe. Where about do you go riding up north? I'm up for any kind of dirt riding whether its dirt roads or trails, Fred.
If you ever get bored consider coming down to southeast Ohio and ride the dirt/gravel roads in the foothills. Great riding from just south of Canton and east of Zanesville, that corner not only has a few of what are rated as best paved two lane, but a whole lot of dirt/gravel roads that wound around farm to farm, probably originating as wagon trails from the 1700-1800s.

If you ever consider it, about a 4 hr trip over, give a yell.

Old 03-10-2015, 12:06 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by klx678
If you ever get bored consider coming down to southeast Ohio and ride the dirt/gravel roads in the foothills. Great riding from just south of Canton and east of Zanesville, that corner not only has a few of what are rated as best paved two lane, but a whole lot of dirt/gravel roads that wound around farm to farm, probably originating as wagon trails from the 1700-1800s.

If you ever consider it, about a 4 hr trip over, give a yell.
I've been through the area before on my GS. I rode 555 the triple nickel from Zanesville to Parkersburg. There is some very good riding down that way. I only did a little bit of the dirt roads as I was just passing through. I'm planning on going to Wailin Wayne Weekend this September. Have you heard of this? Wailin Wayne Weekend

Old 03-10-2015, 08:25 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1994klr250
I've been through the area before on my GS. I rode 555 the triple nickel from Zanesville to Parkersburg. There is some very good riding down that way. I only did a little bit of the dirt roads as I was just passing through. I'm planning on going to Wailin Wayne Weekend this September. Have you heard of this? Wailin Wayne Weekend
Nope never heard of it. But I have done some trails in Wayne. I was kind of disappointed with all the "speed bumps" for traffic control, but the uphill ones made them easier.

The sheer quantity of dirt roads in SE Ohio is kind of incredible. A dual sport is kind of a no brainer here.

I actually only live about 50 miles from Wayne, about half of which are boring flat straight crap.

Last edited by klx678; 03-10-2015 at 08:28 PM.

Quick Reply: How is everyone?