3.0 Gallon IMS Tank.......4 Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 02:44 PM
1st Gear Member
Default 3.0 Gallon IMS Tank.......4 Sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a 3.0 Gallon IMS Tank for Sale. Tank is for KLX250 (S and SF) 2009 to 2015. Used, in great shape, black plastic. I'm using a different tank, so I don't need this one. Tank is currently on my bike, so I will remove it in the next day or so and post up some pictures then. Need funds for new tires. These tanks new are $259.00

SOLD SOLD SOLD

PM me or post here, Thanks.....

Last edited by Werloc; 08-10-2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Sold tank
Old 08-02-2015, 03:09 PM
1st Gear Member

What did you replace it with?

Old 08-02-2015, 04:36 PM
1st Gear Member

Same tank but white color. My buddy had it on his bike and I like the color better, since most of my plastics are white as well. He sold his bike with the stock tank on it, so I bought it from him.

Last edited by Werloc; 08-04-2015 at 03:37 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:38 PM
1st Gear Member

I have the white one as well. I wanted to be able to see the fuel level.

Old 08-10-2015, 03:13 AM
1st Gear Member

can you pm me images of it mounted on your bike if you have any

and images of how it looks now if there is any fading or scratches

im interested in a larger tank

and does it bolt right up, any extra parts needed for the install?

Old 08-10-2015, 08:32 AM
1st Gear Member

Is this the one that has interference problems with the tm36 carb?

Old 08-10-2015, 11:39 AM
1st Gear Member

I have no idea about that. I have it mounted with stock carb with no issues. Tank may be sold anyway.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:00 PM
1st Gear Member

buyer only wants paypal gift payment

I passed

Old 08-10-2015, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member

I only "asked" if you would do that, but told you thats fine if you didn't. Geez, why is that so bad? I already offered, and am paying for the shipping myself. 475+ sales on ebay with 100% positive feedback since 2001. Never had an issue. So now you go out and slam me for no legit reason? That's not right. Thats uncalled for and way below the belt. And in your PM your dissing me because I'm kinda new here with low postcount? Well, I'm sorry I didn't buy a KLX sooner and join years ago to satisfy you. Why is that bad? I did nothing wrong to you at all. Pics are in the link on my signature. Don't missjudge people on your unfair opinion with no reason and slam them publicly. THAT'S not right. I'm not some punk little kid trying to rip people off.

Last edited by Werloc; 08-10-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:52 PM
1st Gear Member

hold on

first what does already offered mean

second I never slammed anyone publicly if your referring to you
I stated the facts, you wanted gift payment I have the pm that shows this

your message to me when I asked if you take paypal you said send as a gift payment

well sorry but someone with a low post count, 2 month old join date doesnt just get a gift payment from me
I will send gift payments to people ive dealt with in the past, or its small enough I will risk it

you also have no photos of what your selling, in this sale ad
most any website has rules and one of them is posting photos of what your selling
im not sure if this site does but it helps people see if there is any damage or missing parts
its pretty much expected on all websites especially on used parts

I didnt agree to your terms, and im sure others would like to know you want gift payment so they dont have to waste time to find that out later

I already bought a new one off ebay for around $50 more, brand new shipped
because I would rather spend $50 more then risk loosing $185
I never said you would rip me off, but things get lost in shipping people dont want to pay for shipping insurance or package poorly and gets damaged

people are known for sending nothing, or sending something else and with a gift payment I have no protection with the money I spend

Im on many websites, im a vendor on one site and I sell custom parts on some sites
and ive seen a ton of people loose money gifting sellers, even ones with thousands of posts and years on that site

I sell alot on ebay and amazon and I accept the 4% paypal fee (10%ebay fee) and sometimes refund people that send me a gift payment and make them send the payment as a normal payment as its easier to print shipping labels that way

Your last message to me after I said im not doing gift was
"Im going to send it but thats fine I understand " or something like that
that was it, so instead of waiting another hour to hear back I take that as you would of sent it if I paid as a gift but wont accept normal payment

and im sure you would of sent it, but ive never lost money using paypal yet and im not going to start especially for $185

im not going to tell you how to run a business or a sale, but next time just add the $8 to the total and now your fee is covered
and the buyer has protection too

Quick Reply: 3.0 Gallon IMS Tank.......4 Sale