Kawasaki Quad's & ATV's Quad (Leisure) & ATV (Working) talk within here.

Kawasaki burte force 750 Fuel filter location

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 10:58 PM
Default Kawasaki burte force 750 Fuel filter location

Where is the fuel filter on this quad? I have it apart, fuel tank out and the fuel hoses run directly to the carbs. There is no inline filter and there is no filter in the tank only a tiny screen (very clean) on the pickup. this is NOT the I version but the regular old carbureted 750 with the vacuum fuel pump. it starts and idles fine but will not allow any application of throttle even when in natural just a minor press of the throttle kills it. With the choke on you can give it a bit of throttle before it dies but not much. Plugs are new Spark is great and it is not in the limp mode or reverse mode. seems to be just not getting any fuel.

Thanks

Old 07-16-2015, 12:04 AM

Well I figured it out. There is not one. Or at least there was not one. It now has an inline filter that I can see and easily change if necessary.

Now if I can just figure out the fuel issue and get it running without the choke on.

Old 01-03-2022, 01:02 AM
Default I was looking for it too.

Originally Posted by waterfowlhunter
Well I figured it out. There is not one. Or at least there was not one. It now has an inline filter that I can see and easily change if necessary.

Now if I can just figure out the fuel issue and get it running without the choke on.
I was looking for the fuel filter today(1/2/2022). Came across this thread. So I guess there isn't a fuel filter. Mine too seem to be thirsty for fuel.. Were you able to solve your problem?

Old 01-05-2022, 09:31 PM

I also don't know about the location of the Kawasaki burte force 750 fuel filter. But if you need to replace my friend, the super biker always takes the best fuel filter for 6.7 cummins, by the way, if you find the location of the fuel filter on Kawasaki let me know here on the forum, I'm interested

Last edited by KaneD; 01-10-2022 at 08:47 AM.
Old 01-18-2022, 03:18 PM

Hi,

I have just registred to answer your question.
The fuel filter is placed just above the fuel pump inside the fuel tank. Its like a bag of tea. If you disassemble the pump it must have some crap inside it. Try you tube and they explain.
The best thing to do is buy just the pump (30$) and place it.

In this moment I have another issue... I replaced the fuel pump in summer and now it is starting to fail when in acceleration. Going to try fuel system cleaner product.

Regards

Old 01-18-2022, 10:18 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by tororovsky
Hi,

I have just registred to answer your question.
The fuel filter is placed just above the fuel pump inside the fuel tank. Its like a bag of tea. If you disassemble the pump it must have some crap inside it. Try you tube and they explain.
The best thing to do is buy just the pump (30$) and place it.

In this moment I have another issue... I replaced the fuel pump in summer and now it is starting to fail when in acceleration. Going to try fuel system cleaner product.

Regards

Thank you for signing up and answering this question.
Welcome to KF